At Artisan Funerals our compassionate and caring staff will take care of all funeral details, and are there just to talk, or answer any questions that you may have.
Coping with the death of a loved one is difficult. It can be hard to know where to start when organizing a funeral. Artisan Funeral Directors Brisbane and Gold Coast offer the best funeral service because:
- We have helpful supportive, and caring staff. Staff is empathetic and good listeners.
- We understand that every individual is unique and can organise many different types of funeral services. Our services are incredibly meaningful and insightful.
- We provide valuable personal time to grieving relatives by tending to the body at the funeral home.
- We organize the presentation of your loved one to provide a dignified and meaningful farewell.
- There is the option of a no funeral service if that is your wish.
- Creative farewells are our specialty using your ideas or ours. We find meaningful and unique ways to celebrate a loved one’s life.
- Fresh new choices are available at Artisan Funerals Brisbane and Gold Coast.
- Children’s activities such as bubbles and balloons can be a part of the service.
- Direct crematoriums are available.
- Flowers can be arranged.
- Traditional services are available.
- We offer pre-planning of funerals Brisbane and Gold Coast areas.
- Environmentally friendly caskets are an option.
- Many different types of coffins are available including personalized, blank canvas and traditional coffins.
- Artisan funerals Brisbane and Gold Coast have something for everyone.
- We consistently meet and exceed the high expectations of those organizing funerals.
When a loved one passes, you are dealing with intense emotions and it can be confusing when organizing a funeral.We will take care of all of the details with you and ensure that your wishes are met. Our empathetic caring staff will be on hand with any questions that you may have.